Vor 30+ Tagen
We at H.B. Fuller embrace a shared set of beliefs and competencies that direct the way we operate and express our fundamental principles about how we will achieve success. We strive to hire talent that demonstrates our beliefs and our competencies.
The Account Manager/Territory Manager (AM/TM) is expected to identify, developing and close profitable new sales opportunities while retaining and growing existing customers.He or she is accountable for ensuring that customers view H.B. Fuller as a partner by providing professional sales support and excellent customer service as well as representing HB Fuller’s international and functional capabilities to the customer. The AM/TM must possess the business ability and passion to develop new business as well as gain customer alignment at all levels within customer organizations. He or she is expected to develop an in-depth understanding of the customer’s business plus the competitors, industry trends, channels and market forces affecting their business and product needs.
The key objective is the achievement of defined sales and contribution margin objectives with the result that H.B. Fuller expands its market share in the defined territory for adhesives used in the building and construction industry. The following are the main tasks for an AM/TM:
• Work safely following the company guidelines and using all protective equipment.
• Define and align on Top 10 opportunities in the defined territory with the Segment Leader and then close them within the timelines agreed.
• Suggest new ideas to H.B. Fuller that could allow H.B. Fuller to differentiate itself from the competitors either through chemistry technology, application innovation or service.
• Document and quantify new business opportunities within the defined territory and actively engage internal stakeholders to drive growth related strategic decision making.
• Ensure regulatory environment are appropriately understood (in collaboration with regulatory team) to address customer needs as well as identify opportunities to increase switching costs and/or develop entry barriers.
• Develop and maintain account plans for all secured key accounts including the execution of annual reviews.
• Appropriately assess and manage channel conflict in the given territory to ensure sustainable customer growth.
• Use the pricing tools provided by the Segment Leader and implement price variation as required.
• Provide accurate sales forecast each month for the next 12 months to the segment leader
• Manage travel & expense (T&E) costs within budget.
• Ensure customers pay on time, give minimum order quantities and lead times.
• Work closely with Customer Service, Credit Control and react quickly when asked for support.
• Use the selling tools and skills provided via the H.B. Fuller sales training programs and coaching from the Segment Leader. Constantly seek to improve knowledge, skills and behaviour by attending training, seeking advice and by self learning.
• Engage and collaborate with the Segment Leader, business director, Field Application Manager, R+D (across multiple site and divisions) plus any other resources as necessary to achieve sales objectives.
• Bachelor Level Degree
• 3+ years’ experience
• Understanding of financial metrics such as Operating Profit, Margins and Working Capital
• Excellent verbal, presentation and written communication skills
• Team player
• PC skills in Windows environment
• Valid driving license and willing to travel within the Territory and occasionally to H.B. Fuller facilities across the European Region.
• Ability to communicate in language required for the specific geography
• High ethical standards must meet H.B. Fuller minimum
• German, English (other European languages considered a plus)
• Ability to navigate and influence through an international matrix organization structure
• 5+ years or proven experience
• Ambition to become senior sales professional or sales manager with a potentially wider geographic scope
• Travel required
• Lifting and carrying up to 30kg may be required
For additional information on H.B. Fuller or to apply on-line go to: http://www.hbfuller.com/
To all recruitment agencies: H.B. Fuller does not accept agency resumes unless directly engaged by Human Resources. Please do not forward any resumes to Human Resources or any employees. H.B. Fuller is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.