LEONI - we are more than 90,000 employees* in over 30 countries.
We are working on pioneering applications for the megatrends energy transmission and data management. We are building up innovative competencies in such fields as electronics, sensor technology, software and data analytics. We are bringing forth the development of e-mobility, autonomous driving and connectivity. We are offering maximum space for exploring individual ideas, personal growth and achievement to innovation drivers, creative thinkers and experts within a working environment fostering diversity and exchange of knowledge.
And we are looking for you.
- Develop custom or improve existing data science models Use predictive modeling to increase and optimize customer experiences, revenue generation, and other business outcomes.
- Lead data science projections from idea to completion (develop the idea, create a plan, layout the methodology, collaborate with other departments, execute the plan, and provide recommendations based on results)
- Build predictive statistical models to support business initiatives
- Work closely with other team members to build algorithms, codes, evaluate research, deliver new outputs
- Deep understanding of problem solving with Data Science methodologies
- Passion for creating business value through data science.
- Master's degree in computer science, applied statistics, data science or equivalent work experience
- Experience with statistical tools such as R, SAS and SPSS
- Strong understanding of statistical methods used in descriptive and inferential statistics
- 2+ years of experience in one or more of the following statistical languages: Python, R, Apache Spark/PySpark, or Hive
- 2+ years of experience with Machine Learning tools (e.g. DataRobot).
- Team player with strong communication, analysis, and problem-solving skills who thrives in a collaborative, fast-paced environment
- 3-5 years of experience manipulating data sets and building statistical models.
- Fluency in English (min. level C1)
Desired Additional Qualifications:
- Knowledge of Mobile App Development DevOps
- 2+ years of experience: iOS apps (Swift & Objective C)
- Working autonomously by means of trust-based flextime and home office
- Growing hand in hand by means of the various learning and the training activities of the LEONI academy
- Attractive performance-related compensation including holiday pay and Christmas bonus in a company bound by collective bargain agreement
- Modern workplaces and new office concepts - with communicative floor plan, work stations and areas of retreat
- Remain fit and healthy by means of regular company Health Day and preventative medical check-ups
Apply online with salary requirement and your earliest starting date. We are looking forward to meet you.
LEONI protec cable systems GmbH
Linda Lachmund, Human Resources Management, +49 3683 6505 - 719, firstname.lastname@example.org
*Persons of all genders are always meant equally; for linguistic simplification and better legibility only the masculine form is used in the text.