Are you ready for an exciting position in an energetic/passionat team at an organization where you get room to grow and develop? Then we are looking for you!
Keter is a global leading player in resin-based Garden Furniture and Outdoor Storage.
Over seventy years Keter has inspired consumers to create amazing spaces in their house and garden with innovative, premium products. Products which are stylish, practical, and sustainable. And you can contribute to this as well with your ideas and ambition.
Within Keter a lot of different cultures come together. Respect for each other within the various groups is very important to us.
For our Outdoor DACH division we are looking for a Junior Key Account Manager who becomes part of our tremendous growth journey.
JUNIOR KEY ACCCOUNT MANAGER M/F – Permanent contract
(Location: Home Office, Cologne / Frankfurt / Mannheim area)
Your main responsibilities
As a member of our Keter Germany company and attached to the Sales Director Outdoor, you will support the Outdoor sales organization to achieve the agreed Company Sales and net margin targets and new business targets for DIY / Discount / E-Comm customers based in Germany, Austria and Switzerland:
- Supports the Senior Key Account Manager to develop and achieve agreed sales growth and net margin targets for each account controlled through regular communication with thus managing the customer.
- Assists in the development and implementation of local product range, pricing and promotional strategies and plans to achieve budgeted sales growth and net margin targets.
- Participates in the negotiation of listing decisions and trading terms to achieve net margin targets, as per annual National account plans.
- Prepares presentations to review and monitor business performance, new products, new listings and promotional activity to ensure growth of the account portfolio.
- Cooperates closely within the DACH team, as well as with other departments of the Keter International group such as Customer Service, Supply Chain and Marketing in Europe, mainly Netherlands and the HQ in Israel
- Creates, adapts and Reviews with the Sales Director and/or the Managing Director the strategic development of each account to plan growth of both existing and new products.
- Monitors and steers the execution of planning, budgeting, order flow and shipping in close exchange with the relevant Keter teams and the Sales Director DACH.
- Supports pricing and offer management to customers based on the existing data base and in close interaction with the Customers and the Keter agents
- Controls the Sales performance of the region and proposes necessary activities and strategies.
- Master’s degree in Business Administration or Sales;
- A first experience in Sales is advantageous preferably gained within the consumer goods market within an international/export environment but not a must have;
- Good IT skills. Ability to leverage systems such as Excel, Power point and SAP.
- Fluent in English and German.
- A proactive and agile team player, a self-starter with excellent communication and negotiation skills;
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills combined with a hands-on approach;
- Customer oriented, ambitious and result driven;
- Sound organization skills, ability to establish priorities, meet deadlines and adapt to change;
- Ability to work with remote interaction with line managers and other members of the team;
- Ability and willingness to develop, manage and closely interact with new and existing client organizations;
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment;
- Demonstrates and actively promotes company values;
- Flexibility to travel to customers and to Keter sites within DACH region and EU on 30-40% level.
Your Working Conditions
- Start as soon as possible;
- A Permanent contract;
- A 40-hour week contract; flexible hours; Home Office
- Cologne/ Frankfurt / Manheim area
- A leading company in household plastic products;
- A multicultural work environment in a group of international scope.
We believe innovation and customer orientation are essential for the success of the Keter Group. In order to continue our sustained growth, we aim to bring in great professionals ready to go the extra mile to whom we can offer real development opportunities. At Keter you would join a team player culture with open doors, flat hierarchies, change spirit and international cooperation.
At Keter, we work to create the world of tomorrow.
This challenging position as Junior Key Account Manager at Keter DACH finds your excitement and appetite to come on board? Then impress us with your Application by sending it and a copy of your curriculum vitae