“Making sure the customer gets the correct solution is key!”
Peder Landberg, Head of Solution EngineeringJOB DESCRIPTION
At Scrive you will work in a fast and innovative environment and you will join an entrepreneurial and great-positioned company, growing at an exciting pace. Our aim is, that a few years from now, you will be able to say; “We did that, I was a part of the Scrive Story.”
Scrive needs to understand the customers’ needs from a technical perspective as well as help customers understand the technical aspects of our service in order to design the proper solution for each customer. To this end, we have a team of brilliant Solution Engineers that provides support and advice in sales meetings and during the full customer life cycle to ensure that the optimal solution is implemented and evolved with the customer needs.
Today, the Solution Engineering team is four persons strong, but since we are growing and expanding our client base the team needs to grow in the local markets and we are now looking for an additional Solution Engineer to our office in Munich.
The role entails a lot of internal cooperation with people and teams both on the sales and technical side. The main task is to support our revenue teams and customers, but you will also cooperate with the engineering department to be able to handle deeper technical questions and challenges. The role is located at our office in Munich, and you will report to the Head of Solution Engineering that is located in our HQ in Stockholm.JOB DUTIES
You will be co responsible for keeping the day-to-day operations running effectively and providing support throughout our German and international business.What you will do:
WHO ARE YOU?
- Attending solution workshops together with sales, remotely or in person to making sure we offer the best possible Scrive solution for the customer
- Configuring or building customer specific solutions and provide technical support for clients implementing Scrive
- To some extent test Scrive applications and integrations and report bugs to the development team
- Working proactively by suggesting system improvements to the product team and solution improvements to the customers
- Reporting progress in implementation processes to success and sales team to ensure delivery on time and customer satisfaction
- Advise customers on how they can integrate the Scrive solution into their existing systems and processes
- Develop and maintain a high level of knowledge about industry benchmarks and our products and services
To succeed in the role as Solution Engineer, we expect you to meet the following minimum qualifications:
- Several years’ experience in a Solution Engineer, Sales/Presales Engineer, Technical Account Manager or similar role. Either from an in-house role or as a consultant
- Understand technical systems - how they work and how they can support customers work processes and add business value
- Have experience of project management within software solutions
- Fluent in English and German, both in writing and speaking
- A university degree within relevant field is beneficial but not required
Big bonus points if you have previous experience of:
- Working within a SaaS company
- Working in a high growth start-up or scale-up environment
As a Solution Engineer your main task is to give our customers the best possible solution and to be able to do that, we believe that you are solution oriented
. You have the ability to gather information, break down the problem, do an analysis and find the best solution. Furthermore, you will need to build relationships
, both internally and externally with our customers so we take for granted that you are socially active in work contexts and focusing on developing relationships that are important to get results. We also believe that you take responsibility
, you show a sense of responsibility for the allover result and create aligned activities. In order to succeed in the role as Solution Engineer, you need to be service minded
and always seek to exceed customer expectations with the service you give. Lastly, we are looking for a person who’s stable
, you are able to prioritize and focus on the most important tasks and are able to keep a realistic perspective on issues.
Does this sound interesting? We look forward to hearing your ideas, so apply now!ABOUT SCRIVE
Founded in 2010, Scrive is the Nordic market leader for e-signing, providing agreement lifecycle workflows and digital identity solutions for all channels from online to in-store. We have 2000+ customers in over 40 countries across several industries, with a strong presence in telecom, finance and automotive. As of June 2020, via the entering of new owners Vitruvian Partners and substantial capital injection, we are taking even quicker and greater steps towards becoming a European market leader.
In this process we want you to play a set of fun games to measure the fit for the job and our company. We believe in the idea that data from predictive hiring helps you as an applicant, and our company, to find the perfect fit’!
Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.